ERW Lighting is pleased to announce the return of our popular Webinar series, “10 Minute Webinar: Series II.”
Beginning June 9, ERW will present a Webinar hosted by a different manufacturer each Tuesday, beginning at 10 AM (PDT). The manufacturer hosts* will be:
NovaFlex — June 23 – Click to Join!
Contech — June 30
Signify — July 7
Everlast — July 14
Insight — July 21
Lutron — July 28
With registration into each Webinar (emails will provide links), you will automatically be entered for a chance to win (see prizes below). In addition, a Quiz will be sent out to participants at the conclusion of each Webinar, with questions relating to the event. With each correct answer, you’ll receive an additional entry into the contest!
At the conclusion of the 10 Minute Webinar: Series II contest (on or about August 4), a drawing will be announced. The “Series II” prizes are:
One (1) Amazon Gift Card valued at $200
One (1) Roku 4K/HD/HDR Ultra Streaming Stick
One (1) Lutron Caséta Starter Kit with Amazon Echo
One (1) Starbucks Gift Card valued at $40
Free Swag Giveaways will also be awarded (apparel, mugs, golf balls and other items TBD)
Here’s how to enter:
- Competition begins with registration for the first Webinar, June 9.
- When you register for a 10-Minute-Tuesday Webinar, you receive one entry into the competition to win.
- A follow-up Quiz will be emailed to participants after each Webinar. For each correct answer, you receive an additional entry into the competition! The more Webinars you attend with correct follow-up questions, the more chances you have to win.
- Winners will be selected at random. No purchase necessary. See below for competition rules.
- Competition ends August 4, 2020, one week after the final Webinar, allowing time for quiz answers to be received.
By entering the 10-Minute Tuesday Webinar Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at ERW Lighting’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
- Promotion begins June 9, 2020 10 AM PST and ends August 4, 2020 at noon, when all quiz entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility. This Promotion is only open to clients of ERW Lighting. ERW Lighting employees and their families are not eligible.
- How To Enter. During the Promotion Period, an invitation email will be sent from ERW promoting the upcoming “10-Minute Tuesday” Webinar.
- Upon registering for the Webinar, a single entry into the Sweepstakes is made.
- Following each Webinar, a Quiz will be emailed to each participant in that day’s Webinar. With each correct answer submitted on the Quiz, an additional entry into the Sweepstakes is made. As such, multiple entries into the Sweepstakes is possible, increasing each participant’s odds of winning.
- By submitting an entry, participant agrees that the entry conforms to these Official Rules and understands that the sponsor may disqualify the entry for any reason at their sole discretion.
- Winner Selection and Notification. At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, winners will be drawn AT RANDOM on or about August 4, 2020. Winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the notification is sent; (iii) refuses/forfeits the prize, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
- Winners will be announced on ERW’s website following the drawing and notification.
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. No prize is transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Sponsor (ERW Lighting) is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
For any questions regarding the competition, please contact ERW Lighting.
*Manufacturers and/or dates subject to change.